Thursday, July 21, 2011

Because You Deserve A Blog Post

Hi,
Wassap? Good morning beautiful.
Decided to leave you a special wake up message :) Now I know by now you've probably called because you said you would. As I am writing this the night before, I don't know, but it'd be pretty crappy if you didn't. Anyway, that's not the point of this post.
The point of this post to start your day off to something nice. Something to make you smile. Something to make you look forward to kissing me later today. Now, of course you shall remain anonymous, but you know who you are. And I know that you haven't been feeling yourself recently, which sucks. I know you have a lot on your mind. But, hopefully me showing how much of a cuffin ass cracka I am, and publicly embarrassing myself, to the hundreds of people who will see this today when they visit my blog, will make you laugh and or smile. Get you in a better mood. Just a tad closer to getting you back to feeling like your wonderful amazing, beautiful self that I love and appreciate so much. Well, I don't want to bore you or put you back to sleep by making this too long. Just wanted to say good morning love <3 See you later. 

Sincerely Yours,
Rembrandt Ari Duran

( | | )

No comments:

Post a Comment