Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jaeden Zoe

Ok so normally I click "Remove Post" when people put songs on my wall because its annoying that they dont even ever say anything and its like my wall isnt an ad space and if you REALLY wanted me to hear it you would message me and ask me personally. BUT ANYWAY I went to my friends page and went to make fun of him but ended up hearing some pretty good stuff, then went to her youtube page and listened to some more and like what I heard. I mean its not really my style but deff something I would hear on like the radio and white people middle america music. Like good pop music. So here I am sharing with you guys my discovery lol If you like it then let her know! if not.... just sh lol SO yeah! Here you go!
Again not really my style but.... good music is good music! 

No comments:

Post a Comment