Saturday, May 28, 2011

@RellyOnSmash Blogs: 140 Characters Wasnt Enough


Ok So @RellyOnSmash blogs for YouHeardThatNew.com every once and a while and when he does..... Hilarity ensues. This time its about how Luxury Rap and Gas Lights not mixing. 
Ahhhhh shit! Relly is BACK with the second installment to his prolific “140 Characters Wasn’t Enough” series. Today’s topic: “Gas Lights & Luxury Raps Don’t Mix” And GO!
Welcome to another edition of 140 Characters Wasn’t Enough. Where the women have pretty feet, the lemonade is simply raspberry and the gas prices are sky fuckin’ high. We all are going through the gas struggle right now and the shit is out of control b. Absolutely nothing is more stressful than that gas light coming on, shining vividly right in your face. Then you gotta do that slow miserable stroll inside of the gas station to ask for $20 on pump 4. Yeah, 20 dollars, anything less than that makes you look like a refugee. Now a nigga like me? I stretch out the struggle and ride around with my gas light on until I feel like my safety’s in danger. That’s when your gas needle is BELOW E, fuckin’ lower case e. At that point your car’s not even riding on fuel anymore just hopes and dreams.
Now when you’re on E and that gas light is gleaming with that day ruining glow, there’s certain artists you can NOT listen to. If your gas tank is empty you can’t hear Rick Ross spittin’ lines like “I’m At The Car Lot…I’m Going Broke!” NIGGA WE AT THE GAS STATION GOING BROKE! This nigga’s rapping about quarter kilos and I aint even got a quarter tank. NAH YO. You hear lines like that while your gas light is on you just want to kill yourself b. But I came up with a perfect solution to get us through this gas price pain and agony. Here are the type of artists you should be listening to, depending on the level of your gas tank. Walk with me

No comments:

Post a Comment