Monday, March 28, 2011

ADN By ADEEN Coming April 1st



ADN by ADEEN is the newest line brought to you by the good people over at ADEEN! and CHRISHABANA. This collaborative collection is mix of CHRISHABANA's traditional Gothic style blended with ADEEN's fun, cartoon, pop style. Think of it as a Gothic Cartoon, inspired by certain villains from cartoons from my childhood and recent ones. Designed by myself, Rembrandt Duran, with guidance from Chris Habana I deliver you a collection I've been wanting to come out with for a very long time. Consisting of 3 different snap back caps, 3 acrylic necklaces and 2 post earrings, the ADN by ADEEN line is my first line of Jewelry and I hope you guys enjoy! Its a bit different from what I've been doing but, you can see how its similar. Heres a first look! Prices range from $12.00 - $180.00. Full release set for the first week of April. Detailed product shots coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment