Monday, July 11, 2011

Leading From Behind FAIL

The Italians are looking to bail out of Obama's weird Libyan operation.
Silvio Berlusconi, Italy’s prime minister, has voiced serious doubts about the success of the Nato mission over Libya , saying he had been against the operation from the outset.

In a development that will raise concerns in western capitals about the frhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifagility of a Nato operation that has lasted more than three months, Mr Berlusconi said he felt forced to go along with the mission despite his doubts because of political pressures inside Italy.

“I was against this measure,” Mr Berlusconi said at a book presentation in Rome. “I had my hands tied by the vote of the parliament of my country. But I was against – and I am against – this intervention which will end in a way that no one knows.”

No comments:

Post a Comment