Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jumpoff Tv Lounge: White Girls Using The N Word


Hmmmm!!!! I have my own opinions. But it DOESN'T MATTER! Cuz it was never a word used to offend someone of my race or color. So i feel like I can have an opinion but it doesn't matter really what it is. I don't get offended when its said around me. It might make me feel uncomfortable, but i feel i Don't have the right to say anything. But if someone decides to use a word to degrade a Mexican or a Jew i have the right to say something. If it isnt said out of hate, i wont, cuz words is words and can only be given power if you let them. Is all that I am saying. Do I think V Nasty can say it? I think she has the right to say any word she wants. What happens after is just what she better be ready for. Thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment